1 Ocak 2011 Cumartesi

Top 100 love songs of all time

1 – Whitney Houston – I Will Always Love You

2 – Elvis Presley – Love Me Tender

3 – Celine Dion – My Heart Will Go On

4 – Journey – Open Arms

5 – Paul Mccartney – Maybe I’m Amazed

6 – Righteous Brothers – Unchained Melody

7 – Lionel Richie (With Diana Ross) – Endless Love

8 – Elton John – Your Song

9 – Jackson Five – I’ll Be There

10 – Aerosmith – I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing

11 – Poison – Every Rose Has It’s Thorn

12 – Etta James – At Last

13 – Bee Gees – How Deep Is Your Love

14 – Sinead O’connor – Nothing Compares 2 U

15 – Olivia Newton John – I Honestly Love You

16 – Billy Joel – She’s Got A Way

17 – Frank Sinatra – Fly Me To The Moon

18 – Faith Hill – Breathe

19 – Peter Gabriel – In Your Eyes

20 – Chicago – If You Leave Me Now

21 – Sonny & Cher – I Got You Babe

22 – Olivia Newton – John (With John Travolta) – You’re The One T

23 – Neil Diamond (With Barbra Streisand) – You Don’t Bring Me Fl

24 – Natalie Cole & Nat King Cole – Unforgettable

25 – Eric Clapton – Wonderful Tonight

26 – Joe Cocker – You Are So Beautiful

27 – Styx – Babe

28 – Rod Stewart – You’re In My Heart (The Final Acclaim)

29 – Marvin Gaye – Let’s Get It On

30 – Willie Nelson – Always On My Mind

31 – Celine Dion – Because You Loved Me

32 – Stevie Wonder – You Are The Sunshine Of My Life

33 – John Lennon – Woman

34 – Bryan Adams – Everything I Do (I Do It For You)

35 – Reo Speedwagon – Keep On Loving You

36 – Carpenters – Superstar

37 – Barry White – You’re The First, The Last, My Everything

38 – No Doubt – Don’t Speak

39 – Madonna – Crazy For You

40 – Bon Jovi – I’ll Be There For You

41 – Shania Twain – You’re Still The One

42 – Kiss – Beth

43 – Meat Loaf – I’d Do Anything For Love

44 – Extreme – More Than Words

45 – Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – Time Of My Life (I’ve Had)

46 – Toni Braxton – Un – Break My Heart

47 – Al Green – Let’s Stay Together

48 – Prince – I Would Die 4 U

49 – Sade – By Your Side

50 – Bonnie Raitt – Make You Love Me

51 – Atlantic Starr – Always

52 – Janet Jackson – That’s The Way Love Goes

53 – Def Leppard – Love Bites

54 – Barry Manilow – Mandy

55 – Alicia Keys – Fallin’

56 – Pretenders – I’ll Stand By You

57 – Roberta Flack – First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

58 – Foreigner – I Want To Know What Love Is

59 – The Emotions – Best Of My Love

60 – Journey – Faithfully

61 – Commodores – Three Times A Lady

62 – Heart – Alone

63 – Mr. Big – To Be With You

64 – Leann Rimes – How Do I Live

65 – Modern English – Melt With You

66 – Luther Vandross – Here & Now

67 – Goo Goo Dolls – Iris

68 – Bangles – Eternal Flame

69 – Boston – More Than A Feeling

70 – Inxs – Never Tear Us Apart

71 – David Cassidy – I Think I Love You

72 – Led Zepplin – Whole Lotta Love

73 – Captain & Tennille – Love Will Keep Us Together

74 – Vanessa Williams – Save The Best For Last

75 – Chaka Khan – I Feel For You

76 – Peter Frampton – Baby, I Love Your Way

77 – Donna Summer – Love To Love You Baby

78 – Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam (Feat Full Force) – All Cried Out

79 – Edwin Mccain – I’ll Be

80 – Guns N’ Roses – Sweet Child O’ Mine

81 – Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers – Islands In The Stream

82 – Bonnie Tyler – Total Eclipse Of The Heart

83 – Chris Isaak – Wicked Game

84 – Boyz Ii Men – I’ll Make Love To You

85 – Cyndi Lauper – Time After Time

86 – George Michael, Wham! – Careless Whisper

87 – Bruce Springsteen – Secret Garden

88 – Whitesnake – Is This Love

89 – Dido – Thank You

90 – Cheap Trick – I Want You To Want Me

91 – Brian Mcknight – Back At One

92 – Elvis Costello – Alison

93 – Air Supply – All Out Of Love

94 – Pat Benatar – We Belong

95 – Nsync – This I Promise You

96 – Roxette – It Must Have Been Love

97 – Andy Gibb & The Bee Gees – I Just Want To Be Your Everything

98 – Ricky Martin – Nobody Wants To Be Lonely

99 – Ll Cool J – I Need Love

100 – Enrique Iglesias – Hero

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder