28 Ocak 2009 Çarşamba

Ultimate '80s Song '87

Atlantic Starr/Always Billy Vera & the Beaters/At This Moment Whitesnake/Here I Go Again Cutting Crew/(I Just) Died in Your Arms U2/I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes/(I've Had) The Time of My Life Bon Jovi/Livin' On a Prayer Billy Idol/Mony Mony "Live" U2/With or Without You Crowded House/Don't Dream It's Over Georgia Satellites/Keep Your Hands to Yourself Janet Jackson/Let's Wait Awhile Europe/Carrie Genesis/In Too Deep Chris DeBurgh/The Lady in Red Suzanne Vega/Luka Chicago/Will You Still Love Me T'Pau/Heart and Soul Madonna/La Isla Bonita Bruce Hornsby & the Range/Mandolin Rain Bruce Springsteen/Brilliant Disguise Glass Tiger/Someday Cutting Crew/I've Been in Love Before R.E.M./The One I Love Grateful Dead/Touch of Grey Steve Winwood/Valerie Steve Winwood/Back in the High Life Again U2/Where the Streets Have No Name Danny Wilson/Mary's Prayer Paul Simon/You Can Call Me Al Bon Jovi/Never Say Goodbye Restless Heart/I'll Still Be Loving You Bourgeois Tagg/I Don't Mind At All Steely Dan/Hey 19 Sinéad O'Connor/Troy Johnny Hates Jazz/Turn Back the Clock Chris Isaak/You Owe Me Some Kind of Love Randy Travis/Forever and Ever, Amen The Cure/Just Like Heaven Heart/Alone Suzanne Vega/Tom's Diner

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder